Sunday, September 01, 2013

negative energy

Spare me the negative energy, please. I don't need more than what I already have. I get easily annoyed with people who feeds me this kind of energy. They bring me down. Remarks or questions like "You can actually do this?", "Let's not. I don't think you can do this.", or their variations are just so damn annoying. It's like throwing water into the fire. Whenever I'm excited to do something, words like these just kill it. I don't like to work hard or go the extra miles for or in front of people who are skeptical or have no faith, because it makes me feel like I'm trying to prove myself to them when I don't need to prove myself to anyone. It makes me not want to do anything as long as they are around. I suppose that's why I love my alone time. I can do things without being judged. If I feel that I cannot do something, I wouldn't even have started. I don't even have any desire for it. But If I want to do something, I would do it regardless of the outcome. I would keep on doing until I got it right if I feel that it's worth it or if I'm passionate enough about it. But once people start saying stupid things like the above, I lose the energy, because then it doesn't feel like I'm doing something because I want to do it, but because of some stupid things that certain people says. I don't like that.

No comments: