Saturday, November 02, 2013

What was that all about?

As usual, Mom wants me to get married. Or my boss wants me to. Or my colleagues. Have someone to take care of me. Really that sounds nice and all but man, I can't even stand the people around me that I've known all my life. How could I put up with a stranger? Or the other way around. Even my family doesn't think I'm lovable or that I'm really such a pain in the ass so why would a stranger will think differently about me and wants to take care of me? It's absurd. It's an illogical delusional line of thoughts. And this is why I think marriage is such a scary thing.

My spouse is bound to hate me and I am not one who can like someone who hates me so we will either stuck in a loveless marriage or get divorce, which is such a hassle so I don't even want to think about it.

I find myself difficult sometimes so I don't trust myself with other people. I don't like things complicated. I just want a simple life. We all are gonna die anyway. Can't we just be hassle-free?




No comments: