Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Satu Hari di Hari Raya

I wonder how raya can be both eventful and boring at the same time. This year's celebration is one of the nicer ones I've had so far in my 20++ years of life, yet it was also one of the dullest. Somehow, something is dampening my raya spirit. It took the anticipation and fun out of raya and that pisses me off. I wish I could pour it here in this entry, but don't think it's wise to detail out the root of the problem here. Afraid it's something only I can understand and saying it out in the open I doubt can make me feel better. But anyways, I'm positive that things will at least get back to normal once I'm back in the city and resume my routine.

Putting that aside, I'm happy that my family like the raya gifts I gave them. Just some brand new shirts/t-shirts and bracelets I bought on my way home from outstation in Bintulu. And my niece was anxious and eager to start on Book 3 of Harry Potter. Unfortunately the book is currently not available (it's at my sister's house in KL) and she was nagging me for a while to get it, which really isn't something I can accomplish. I'm afraid I can't apparate from here to there to get the book and apparate back. Talking about Harry Potter, I wish the Summoning Charm were real coz that would help tremendously in me finding my lost and misplaced items that I need back desperately and quick. Accio!

No comments: