Saturday, September 12, 2009

On Saturday Morning~

Only drank water for sahur coz not enough time. I bet it's gonna be tough today. huhu. In fact, I'm already feeling hungry now even as we speak, and it's barely 7a.m. Oh well, duga-aaaaaan. A number of things need to get done this weekend. The main thing being updating my PEERS blog with club activities. Just created the blog last week, but it's pretty exciting to have it up and running. And the members keep giving me stuff to put on since we really are backblogging, I would say. Our club has started since (officially) June but activities were as old as in March. Really appreciate their help giving me materials to start blogging for PEERS! I only joined the committee a few months later, so I really didn't participate much at the beginning, thus pretty clueless.

And still need to finalize the add-perf proposal (office work), but that certainly will spill over to Monday since I'm waiting for some materials to be submitted by my colleagues. I hope the team wasn't serious when they said to catch the Tuesday presentation slot next week. Coz that would rush things beyond my comfort zone.  I hate leaving my comfort zone if I can avoid it! Not up to the challenge, you say? Well, maybe, but to be honest doing presentation is really not my forte. I usually did OK when the time comes, if I were to say so myself. But presenting rubbish isn't really my preference, so I'd rather have a little bit more time to organize things and beef up my proposal until I'm comfortable with the material and i don't think Monday is enough for me to do so. Can we do it after Raya, pleaaaaaase?

By the way, I wonder what to prepare for iftar today... 

No comments: