Monday, August 31, 2009

Merdeka Break

Got back from Kelantan at around noon. Journey has been pleasantly smooth. No traffic jammed AT ALL. We managed to make it to KL in merely 6 hours. Alhamdulillah. I don't expect the same luck during festive seasons though; one coming up in another three weeks or so.

It's been rather gloomy/cloudy all across the country this morning. But that made the journey even more pleasant to me at the back seat. Instead of bright sunlight that makes everything looks shiny, I was able to enjoy a different kind of scenery than the one I used to have on my way home. Throughout the morning, the mountains looked so inviting with the cold yet cozy look I just felt like jumping out of the car and spent a few moments surrounded by the nature. But since I wasn't the driver and I doubt anyone else shared my sentiment, I just made do with rolling down the window and enjoy the breeze~

Break time is over. Back to work tomorrow.

Last but not least, Happy 52nd Independence, Malaysia!

No comments: