Sunday, June 14, 2009

I wish Sunday is Saturday!

It's Sunday evening and the weekend is ending. Dang~ I hate Sunday nights as much as I hate Mondays, unless if the Monday is a holiday. The dread feeling of going to work leaves me with a heavy heart and sometimes a headache. I don't think there will ever come a day when I'm going to get all excited going to work. I wonder if that's normal. There was a period of time though a few months ago when Mondays were highly anticipated. That's because there was a drama series running every Mondays and Tuesdays and it was soooo addicting (I don't know why) that for the first time in my life, I just wish Monday would come FASTER! It was really silly now that i think about it. It was running for 25 episodes, about one-hour each, and by the end of it, i feel like I've wasted 25 hours of my life. haha. Well, maybe 13 hours, coz the first 12 episodes were really OK. Then the production and script got really crappy it left me with a bitter taste everytime. And yet i still continued on watching just for the sake of continuity and completion, and maybe just trying to be a loyal fan (now if only i can applied this very sense of obligation in any other parts of my life, i would have been a much better person).

Anyways, I went out today, just to see how the world looks like on Sunday. hehe. Before that, I haven't mentioned that our new furniture arrived Yesterday!!!! Oh, yes. This piece is loooong overdue. I mean, I've been living in my rental house for more than two years, and only now I can afford to buy a sofa. That is because I now have a housemate that can afford to spend some money too. Previously, my housemates were law students doing chambering, and they don't really have that much money to spend. Besides, we were too many in that small house and adding a furniture is really a little inconvenient. Now, there are only two people living in the house and we both agreed that only two can do.

Allright, back to that going out thing. lol. I planned to go to Masjid Jamek, but changed my mind while getting ready so ended up at Pasar Seni instead. I spent exactly RM89 today for two pieces of clothes that I probably won't wear (sigh! haha. Maybe I'll wear them. We'll see) and a bowl of fishball soup that makes me craving for soups even now. That soup actually has inspired me to learn how to cook all kind of soup (It remains an inspiration, and is yet to turn into action) . I think soups should be easy to learn, and much more appetizing than my typical nasi+lauk+sayur meals. I'm not much of a cook, really. And i hate our small and shabby kitchen I'm so demotivated. But I'll probably go back in there to do more than just cooking ramen. haha.

No comments: