Thursday, April 05, 2007

PIPE XI

The five-week Petronas Induction Program for Executives has finally come to an end. When it first started, I thought it's gonna be a long, long one, but now everything seems to happen only yesterday. Suddenly I realize that there's so much more that I want to learn and it feels like I haven't created enough networking. I want to learn more about those friends I've made during the past 5 weeks but looks like I haven't done enough questioning and talking. I talked a lot, that's for sure, but apparently about nothing of great importance. There are memorable moments nevertheless. I mean, we joked a lot, made stupid comments, and nothing seemed more important than bringing laughter to our own lives while we still had the time and opportunity. While we were still together...

I would like to dedicate a poem to the participants of PIPE XI. But first of all I would like to thank all of you for giving me a wonderful time. I've known some of you for quite some time already, even work at the same workplace, but never really got the chance or time to talk and exchange ideas. it's great that we found some time here to get to know each other, however superficial or skin deep it might be.

semalam kita bertemu
hari ini berkenal mesra
esok kita berpisah

semalam sekadar memandang
hari ini kita berbicara
esok kita berduka

semalam berbalas senyum
hari ini ketawa ria
esok kita menangis

semalam jadi kenangan
hari ini kita harungi
esok sandarkan harapan

hilang di mata di hati jangan
hilang dari sisi dari ingatan jangan

hati bertaut
kasih terjalin
semalam, hari ini,esok dan selamanya

No comments: